The overall purpose of the EOSC Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) is to define the general framework for future research, development and innovation activities in relation to the EOSC. This framework will be further developed in the context of the EOSC Partnership, drawing in inputs from Association Members and Task Forces.
The SRIA is of interest to all the individuals and organisations interested in or impacted by EOSC, both now and within the timeframe of Horizon Europe. This includes research-performing organisations, research funders, service providers, governmental organisations, companies/businesses and citizens. Naturally the European Commission is also a key stakeholder for the SRIA as it is used to inform the work programmes.
The current version of the SRIA was finalised in early 2021. Its structure can be seen below. Updates are envisaged in 2022 and beyond to set the strategic priorities for 2023 onwards.
- Section 1 - New ways of science
- Section 2 - EOSC in the making
- Section 3 - Strategic objectives of the European Open Science Cloud
- Section 4 - Guiding principles
- Section 5 - Implementation challenges
- Section 6 - Boundary conditions
- Section 7 - Expected impacts
- Section 8 - Roadmap
- Section 9 - Conclusions